Sunday, September 12, 2010

Birthday Festivities

I promise a post about my Generation Skillz week is soon to come, but for now I just wanted to throw up a few pictures from the get together we had for my birthday so you can get an idea of the crew I've been living with.


It has been a fantastic weekend filled with surfing (I finally was able to stand up and ride a wave alllll the way in), lazing around on the beach, haircuts, Old Biscuit Mill, and some of the best sushi I have ever had. If you ever make it to Cape Town, be sure to check out Beluga in Green Point and get the Seared Salmon Sashimi. Melt in your mouth deliciousness.


Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes! I have a feeling 23 is going to be a good year. Next post about Generation Skillz is soon to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment